Hipsters around the world are rejoicing at the news that they can now access their Instagram feeds on the web. Instead of thrusting their phones at you, now dull office time can be spent trying to think of something nice to say while examining the wonders of filtering. The company has had a website that hosted profiles and some …
I may have to start rate limiting the girlfriend's kids' pc.
Anonymous so that I wake up tomorrow.
Re: oh joy.
64 kB/s should do it..
My experience is that all but the most ad-ridden, script-infested sites still load properly at that speed, while being slow enough to breach the "30 sec. attention span" barrier with ease.
Good to give the young 'uns a taste of How Things Used To Be in a not too distant past ;)
I was always worried that those photos of cupcakes would not be available to the hoi polloi
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast