Hipsters around the world are rejoicing at the news that they can now access their Instagram feeds on the web. Instead of thrusting their phones at you, now dull office time can be spent trying to think of something nice to say while examining the wonders of filtering. The company has had a website that hosted profiles and some …
I may have to start rate limiting the girlfriend's kids' pc.
Anonymous so that I wake up tomorrow.
Re: oh joy.
64 kB/s should do it..
My experience is that all but the most ad-ridden, script-infested sites still load properly at that speed, while being slow enough to breach the "30 sec. attention span" barrier with ease.
Good to give the young 'uns a taste of How Things Used To Be in a not too distant past ;)
I was always worried that those photos of cupcakes would not be available to the hoi polloi
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.