Hipsters around the world are rejoicing at the news that they can now access their Instagram feeds on the web. Instead of thrusting their phones at you, now dull office time can be spent trying to think of something nice to say while examining the wonders of filtering. The company has had a website that hosted profiles and some …
I may have to start rate limiting the girlfriend's kids' pc.
Anonymous so that I wake up tomorrow.
Re: oh joy.
64 kB/s should do it..
My experience is that all but the most ad-ridden, script-infested sites still load properly at that speed, while being slow enough to breach the "30 sec. attention span" barrier with ease.
Good to give the young 'uns a taste of How Things Used To Be in a not too distant past ;)
I was always worried that those photos of cupcakes would not be available to the hoi polloi
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops