Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC's profits slumped 91 per cent in the last quarter, but the firm received an unlikely endorsement after North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was apparently seen using one of its devices. The company has spent most of 2012 fighting arch rival Apple in court and trying to streamline its operations. Its …
"The company has spent most of 2012 fighting arch rival Apple in court "
I thought that 'honour' went to Samsung? I don't remember reading much about HTC's efforts in this area.
Re: re. HTC
I think Apple switched to Auto, closed their eyes and pulled the trigger ...
Kim Jong Un
Is the unexpected endorsement?
Do they want to sell any phones?
Re: Kim Jong Un
Perhaps they are trying a subtle message, the phone will have Google's OS on no doubt and Google's motto is basically 'do no evil'.... oh hang on a sec.... perhaps it's not a good idea after all.
North Korean Potentials
Check out the following MP3 starting at 26:30 for potentials of North Korea: http://audio.kryon.com/en/boulder-2013.mp3
If I was HTC I would be happy about being endorsed by the sexiest man alive.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders