After Emulex's long, arduous revenues climb, and the simultaneous droop in fortunes of QLogic, it seems it has finally caught up to its high-flying SAN adapter competitor - and if current trends continue, it could even hang on to the top spot. That is, if QLogic's new Rainier product doesn't give it the bounce it needs to …
I hope you had fun writing that headline :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad