After Emulex's long, arduous revenues climb, and the simultaneous droop in fortunes of QLogic, it seems it has finally caught up to its high-flying SAN adapter competitor - and if current trends continue, it could even hang on to the top spot. That is, if QLogic's new Rainier product doesn't give it the bounce it needs to …
I hope you had fun writing that headline :)
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?