Deflating news reached El Reg's headline writers this week in the form of RIM's name change to BlackBerry. Of course, it also launched two new phones running its QNX-powered smartphone operating system: BlackBerry OS 10. Reg reader SouthPacificPom noted this may be the end of snigger-worthy puns: "This is a sad day indeed. …
and I can't even bring myself to thinking about how derogatory the "berry" part might be....
Re: BLACK berry?!
Well we know how you blow a raspberry ... how do you manage a blackberry?
Given a quick google allows a definition for BBW what exactly does BBM stand for?
Should I be worried about my "pancreas levels"?
I wasn't before, but maybe I've been neglecting them?
Re: Should I be worried about my "pancreas levels"?
Depends... My grandmother had a checkup that found a high pancreas level, and here all this time we thought it as a goiter!
I have to aggree w/the INQ on this One; It should simply be called Crackberry and be done w/it.
Dangleberry, Tagnut, and Winnit. (Sounds like a firm of patent lawyers)
I guess it was to do with the pacific rim.
Not any other kind.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide