Deflating news reached El Reg's headline writers this week in the form of RIM's name change to BlackBerry. Of course, it also launched two new phones running its QNX-powered smartphone operating system: BlackBerry OS 10. Reg reader SouthPacificPom noted this may be the end of snigger-worthy puns: "This is a sad day indeed. …
and I can't even bring myself to thinking about how derogatory the "berry" part might be....
Re: BLACK berry?!
Well we know how you blow a raspberry ... how do you manage a blackberry?
Given a quick google allows a definition for BBW what exactly does BBM stand for?
Should I be worried about my "pancreas levels"?
I wasn't before, but maybe I've been neglecting them?
Re: Should I be worried about my "pancreas levels"?
Depends... My grandmother had a checkup that found a high pancreas level, and here all this time we thought it as a goiter!
I have to aggree w/the INQ on this One; It should simply be called Crackberry and be done w/it.
Dangleberry, Tagnut, and Winnit. (Sounds like a firm of patent lawyers)
I guess it was to do with the pacific rim.
Not any other kind.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers