Deflating news reached El Reg's headline writers this week in the form of RIM's name change to BlackBerry. Of course, it also launched two new phones running its QNX-powered smartphone operating system: BlackBerry OS 10. Reg reader SouthPacificPom noted this may be the end of snigger-worthy puns: "This is a sad day indeed. …
and I can't even bring myself to thinking about how derogatory the "berry" part might be....
Re: BLACK berry?!
Well we know how you blow a raspberry ... how do you manage a blackberry?
Given a quick google allows a definition for BBW what exactly does BBM stand for?
Should I be worried about my "pancreas levels"?
I wasn't before, but maybe I've been neglecting them?
Re: Should I be worried about my "pancreas levels"?
Depends... My grandmother had a checkup that found a high pancreas level, and here all this time we thought it as a goiter!
I have to aggree w/the INQ on this One; It should simply be called Crackberry and be done w/it.
Dangleberry, Tagnut, and Winnit. (Sounds like a firm of patent lawyers)
I guess it was to do with the pacific rim.
Not any other kind.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update