In just under a month, security folks are coming to San Francisco for the annual RSA show, and if Wednesday's announcement from the company is to go by, one of the major themes at conference will be Big Data. At a press conference at its Massachusetts headquarters, RSA unveiled its Security Analytics appliance that's designed to …
All pitching for that GCHQ contract?
Perhaps they should outline their new improve private key management software?
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes