In just under a month, security folks are coming to San Francisco for the annual RSA show, and if Wednesday's announcement from the company is to go by, one of the major themes at conference will be Big Data. At a press conference at its Massachusetts headquarters, RSA unveiled its Security Analytics appliance that's designed to …
All pitching for that GCHQ contract?
Perhaps they should outline their new improve private key management software?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can