Japanese server and switch provider NEC jumped out in front of other players in the market with an OpenFlow controller for managing forwarding tables and network workflow in virtualized switches, and now it has coded up its own virtual switch that runs inside of Microsoft's Hyper-V hypervisor. Like server virtualization rival …
So is there a place to get this free version...?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)