This topic was created by Mike Hock.
Ad Free Revenue
I am quite happy to support what I enjoy, like or need with a financial contribution if it mean no ads but revenue going where needed.
So, are you lot ever going to consider a subscription based*, ad free version of the site?
*Yes, I know that I can block most if not all ads, but I'm not a freetard who thinks that the world owes me a free ride, nor do I think that I deserve one :)
Re: Ad Free Revenue
I don't pay to place ads anywhere ... nor do I use advertising on my sites to provide income. Yet somehow, I manage to muddle along. In the black. Stress free :-)
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL