Last year was not an easy one for whitebox king Super Micro, which makes a living selling x86 servers as well as the components for those who want to compete with it. But the latest record-breaking revenues and improving profit picture shows the company has overcome its setbacks. Last fiscal year, the company was hurt when Intel …
Embiggened that is one ugly word.
Embiggened that is one ugly word. I couldn't bring myself to actually read the story.
Seems like I was not alone!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide