Last year was not an easy one for whitebox king Super Micro, which makes a living selling x86 servers as well as the components for those who want to compete with it. But the latest record-breaking revenues and improving profit picture shows the company has overcome its setbacks. Last fiscal year, the company was hurt when Intel …
Embiggened that is one ugly word.
Embiggened that is one ugly word. I couldn't bring myself to actually read the story.
Seems like I was not alone!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK