Micron has launched the P400M solid state drive targeted at the data centre server and storage array market. With a 7PB written endurance level, it's not an outstanding drive performance-wise, but let's have a look at its overall features. The P400M is a follow-on to the 2011 vintage P400E, an entry-level enterprise SSD …
either this is a non-launch or I'm going blind
... because I cannot see the pricing!
Apart from that, glad there is good progress in endurance of 25nm SSDs, two years ago I would call it "impossible".
Don't understand the lingo old chap, "drops"?
In my little corner of the anglophone world the verb means to let go of, to let fall from one's grasp.
I nearly missed this story......
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16