Micron has launched the P400M solid state drive targeted at the data centre server and storage array market. With a 7PB written endurance level, it's not an outstanding drive performance-wise, but let's have a look at its overall features. The P400M is a follow-on to the 2011 vintage P400E, an entry-level enterprise SSD …
either this is a non-launch or I'm going blind
... because I cannot see the pricing!
Apart from that, glad there is good progress in endurance of 25nm SSDs, two years ago I would call it "impossible".
Don't understand the lingo old chap, "drops"?
In my little corner of the anglophone world the verb means to let go of, to let fall from one's grasp.
I nearly missed this story......
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?