Micron has launched the P400M solid state drive targeted at the data centre server and storage array market. With a 7PB written endurance level, it's not an outstanding drive performance-wise, but let's have a look at its overall features. The P400M is a follow-on to the 2011 vintage P400E, an entry-level enterprise SSD …
either this is a non-launch or I'm going blind
... because I cannot see the pricing!
Apart from that, glad there is good progress in endurance of 25nm SSDs, two years ago I would call it "impossible".
Don't understand the lingo old chap, "drops"?
In my little corner of the anglophone world the verb means to let go of, to let fall from one's grasp.
I nearly missed this story......
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes