Haters who gloated over the surprise dip in Google's revenues last quarter can stop now, as the Chocolate Factory has posted strong results for its fourth quarter and for fiscal 2012 as a whole. For the twelve months that ended on December 31, 2012, Google brought in an impressive $50.2bn in revenue, the company said in a …
So, how much is a user worth then?
I would be interested just how much a user is worth to Google because in a way it puts a price on privacy..
How much of that total....
... is down to over-sensitive touch-screens? Most of the click-throughs on my handsets, for example, are accidental whilst scrolling the screen. IIRC Google were able to detect some, or maybe even most, of these by the 'dwell time' on the advert or link.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015