Haters who gloated over the surprise dip in Google's revenues last quarter can stop now, as the Chocolate Factory has posted strong results for its fourth quarter and for fiscal 2012 as a whole. For the twelve months that ended on December 31, 2012, Google brought in an impressive $50.2bn in revenue, the company said in a …
So, how much is a user worth then?
I would be interested just how much a user is worth to Google because in a way it puts a price on privacy..
How much of that total....
... is down to over-sensitive touch-screens? Most of the click-throughs on my handsets, for example, are accidental whilst scrolling the screen. IIRC Google were able to detect some, or maybe even most, of these by the 'dwell time' on the advert or link.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor