Haters who gloated over the surprise dip in Google's revenues last quarter can stop now, as the Chocolate Factory has posted strong results for its fourth quarter and for fiscal 2012 as a whole. For the twelve months that ended on December 31, 2012, Google brought in an impressive $50.2bn in revenue, the company said in a …
So, how much is a user worth then?
I would be interested just how much a user is worth to Google because in a way it puts a price on privacy..
How much of that total....
... is down to over-sensitive touch-screens? Most of the click-throughs on my handsets, for example, are accidental whilst scrolling the screen. IIRC Google were able to detect some, or maybe even most, of these by the 'dwell time' on the advert or link.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why