Google has released a substantial trove of code for its Cloud Platform to github. Don’t connect the dots between github, cloud and a large web company and assume this is all about generosity. Facebook and Twitter may have offered production code to the open source world so anyone can learn from their innovations. Google has been …
Beware of Geeks
Hey, gootards ... fork you.
Snake-oil is snake-oil.
You will not profit at the expense of me & mine, not if I can avoid it.
Doesn't have the same number of devs as MS?
Bloody hell, they do a damned good job, then, or their devs are way better, or something.
Says more about MS, possibly that with x times the devs of Google they still can't get their shit right after 30 years.
Re: Doesn't have the same number of devs as MS?
I think they're referring to the developer community, not employees.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about