Google has released a substantial trove of code for its Cloud Platform to github. Don’t connect the dots between github, cloud and a large web company and assume this is all about generosity. Facebook and Twitter may have offered production code to the open source world so anyone can learn from their innovations. Google has been …
Beware of Geeks
Hey, gootards ... fork you.
Snake-oil is snake-oil.
You will not profit at the expense of me & mine, not if I can avoid it.
Doesn't have the same number of devs as MS?
Bloody hell, they do a damned good job, then, or their devs are way better, or something.
Says more about MS, possibly that with x times the devs of Google they still can't get their shit right after 30 years.
Re: Doesn't have the same number of devs as MS?
I think they're referring to the developer community, not employees.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS