Three weeks into 2013, not even the end of January, and three storage companies have been bought. Are we seeing the first stirrings of a buying frenzy as mainstream suppliers get better placed for flash, software-defined data centres and the cloud? The first of the acquisitions was that of struggling storage media supplier …
STEC seems to be a huge liability/lawuit magnet and OCZ's reputation for drives that brick is so widespread that only HP has OEM'd them. When your only major win is the disaster known as HP you're screwed. There's a reason Seagate ended up passing on them.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene