Chinese telecoms kit maker Huawei could be set to leapfrog market leader Ericsson after it estimated 2012 revenue will jump eight per cent year-on-year to 220.2 billion yuan (£22.4bn). The Shenzhen-based company released unaudited results yesterday in which it said it expected profits to surge 33 per cent from 2011 to reach 15.4 …
No issues identifying where to file that one
Filed under No Shit Sherlock.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved