Chinese telecoms kit maker Huawei could be set to leapfrog market leader Ericsson after it estimated 2012 revenue will jump eight per cent year-on-year to 220.2 billion yuan (£22.4bn). The Shenzhen-based company released unaudited results yesterday in which it said it expected profits to surge 33 per cent from 2011 to reach 15.4 …
No issues identifying where to file that one
Filed under No Shit Sherlock.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops