Fujitsu UK and Ireland bigwig Michael Keegan is trying to highlight and exploit any uncertainty surrounding Dell and HP to win over distribution partners sitting at those vendors' top tables. Keegan, executive director of the Technology Product Group is clearly in self-licking mode, armed with growth stats that reveal the extent …
£100m? For the UK? Scalextric probably turn over more than that.
Re: Splutter, cough...
"£100m? For the UK? Scalextric probably turn over more than that." Considering the lack of differentiation (I know they harp on about SAP HANA kit but everyone does that), so you have to assume that's £100m of wafer-thin margin, or Fudgeitso are buying business, which leaves them just as lumped with zombie debt as Dell.
Very good - I couldn't read any more after that!
Clearly need to lubricate the sales channel better.
I know. It's Friday.
Time to be gone.
Just got over this one
What a plank. There are more ludicrous quotes from MK here than is feasible for such a short article. I think the general tone of the comments from CC and SCC sum things up and this is backed up by contributors as well. This outfit are the biggest bunch of delusional idiots in the tech hardware market and ought to really have a long hard look at quite how inept and one-eyed they are.
But the really important question has been left unanswered.
What can you offer your top Sales reps to drive?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor