Cybercrooks have begun distributing an item of malware that poses as a Java security update. Oracle released a new version of Java 7 (Java 7u11) on Sunday (13 January) to addresses zero-day vulnerability that has been exploited in the wild. The update was important because the underlying exploit had been "weaponised" and bundled …
I'm only amazed...
...it took them this long to work that particular angle out.
SUN deserved to die
Solaris was a fairly rock solid product but SUN implementation of Java has been a POS from day one. Java may well have conquered the world even more if its steward hadn't had not only terrible strategy but a horrible implementation as well. And if anything one thinks Oracle will save the day ha.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL