Cybercrooks have begun distributing an item of malware that poses as a Java security update. Oracle released a new version of Java 7 (Java 7u11) on Sunday (13 January) to addresses zero-day vulnerability that has been exploited in the wild. The update was important because the underlying exploit had been "weaponised" and bundled …
I'm only amazed...
...it took them this long to work that particular angle out.
SUN deserved to die
Solaris was a fairly rock solid product but SUN implementation of Java has been a POS from day one. Java may well have conquered the world even more if its steward hadn't had not only terrible strategy but a horrible implementation as well. And if anything one thinks Oracle will save the day ha.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS