Cybercrooks have begun distributing an item of malware that poses as a Java security update. Oracle released a new version of Java 7 (Java 7u11) on Sunday (13 January) to addresses zero-day vulnerability that has been exploited in the wild. The update was important because the underlying exploit had been "weaponised" and bundled …
I'm only amazed...
...it took them this long to work that particular angle out.
SUN deserved to die
Solaris was a fairly rock solid product but SUN implementation of Java has been a POS from day one. Java may well have conquered the world even more if its steward hadn't had not only terrible strategy but a horrible implementation as well. And if anything one thinks Oracle will save the day ha.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests