Tensions on the Korean peninsula flared again this week after Seoul accused its northern neighbour of two separate hacking attacks targeting the press. South Korean news agency Yonhap reported on Thursday that a web server in the office of the presidential transition team had been attacked by suspected state-sponsored villains …
Must have been using techniques they got from Eric Schmidt.
Nah, the whole thing is imaginary. North Korea's only computer is powered by a waterwheel.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise