Tensions on the Korean peninsula flared again this week after Seoul accused its northern neighbour of two separate hacking attacks targeting the press. South Korean news agency Yonhap reported on Thursday that a web server in the office of the presidential transition team had been attacked by suspected state-sponsored villains …
Must have been using techniques they got from Eric Schmidt.
Nah, the whole thing is imaginary. North Korea's only computer is powered by a waterwheel.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY