Ex-pat IT professionals looking to kick start the new year with a new career in a far-flung destination could do worse than Hong Kong or Singapore, where the tech sector is short of job candidates and is snapping up new recruits, according to international agency Hudson. The recruiter‘s Employment Trends report for Q1 2013 …
Sounds like what they need is recruitment agents, not IT guys.
Here, have ALL of ours, we don't want them. Off you go, guys. Bon voyage! God speed!
I'd rather all the recruitment agents stayed in the UK, that way i'm safe in the knowledge that the muppets won't be there when I apply for a job in a nice hot country.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...