Ex-pat IT professionals looking to kick start the new year with a new career in a far-flung destination could do worse than Hong Kong or Singapore, where the tech sector is short of job candidates and is snapping up new recruits, according to international agency Hudson. The recruiter‘s Employment Trends report for Q1 2013 …
Sounds like what they need is recruitment agents, not IT guys.
Here, have ALL of ours, we don't want them. Off you go, guys. Bon voyage! God speed!
I'd rather all the recruitment agents stayed in the UK, that way i'm safe in the knowledge that the muppets won't be there when I apply for a job in a nice hot country.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst