Ex-pat IT professionals looking to kick start the new year with a new career in a far-flung destination could do worse than Hong Kong or Singapore, where the tech sector is short of job candidates and is snapping up new recruits, according to international agency Hudson. The recruiter‘s Employment Trends report for Q1 2013 …
Sounds like what they need is recruitment agents, not IT guys.
Here, have ALL of ours, we don't want them. Off you go, guys. Bon voyage! God speed!
I'd rather all the recruitment agents stayed in the UK, that way i'm safe in the knowledge that the muppets won't be there when I apply for a job in a nice hot country.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them