Fusion-io is open-sourcing its ioScale hardware design and plans to donate it to Facebook's Open Compute Project (OCP). But anyone who uses the ioScale design kit will have to use Fusion-io's own-brand controller tech. At the Open Compute Summit running today and tomorrow in Santa Clara, Fusion-io co-founder and CEO David Flynn …
OCP sounds like something from Robocop.
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...