Google’s woes at the hands of Australian courts continue, with the State of South Australia's District Court ordering the Chocolate Factory to hand over the identities of anonymous bloggers in a defamation case. Former Australian Football League player (that's Australian Rules, not soccer) player Shane Radbone sought the …
Now that WOULD be defamatory.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth