Supercomputers at two Australian research organisations have experienced substantial downtime after glitches hit their storage area networks. West Australia’s iVEC experienced an outage, detailed here, that saw its Data Direct Networks (DDN) array and the 1152-core Fornax machine unavailable for around four days. iVEC’s …
Why the hell are these systems allowed to run Linux?
Unstable at any speed.
Must be Dell Hell.
I deal in the mess of Compellent daily. The pay is good tho.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle