SMART Storage Systems and chip maker Micron have each launched new solid-state drives at this week's Las Vegas CES event. Micron, which operates the Crucial and Lexar memory brands, has focussed on what it calls adaptive thermal throttling, which cuts the drive's workload and power consumption if it gets hotter than 65°C. …
Because with SSD's, not much else has mattered since they were first on the market.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!