Twitter has revealed that real, live, flesh-and-blood people are one of its key tools for analysing data in real time, and that it finds the people it needs with an unconventional approach to crowdsourcing. The micro-blog’s engineering team has published a post in which it explains that trending topics post a tricky challenge as …
I appreciate the Soylent Green reference
I call shenanigans
Presumably Twitter pays salaries + benefits to get 24/7 sysadmin cover, working shifts, so that's not it.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory