Dish Networks continues its mobile aspirations with a bid for Clearwire, offering more cash than the existing offer from Sprint, but with more strings attached. The offer from Dish, which Clearwire describes as "unsolicited" and "non-binding", amounts to $2.2bn for a significant slice of Clearwire radio spectrum and an ongoing …
Sprint already controls Clearwire; it's the remaining shares up for grabs here
Sprint already controls 51.7% of Clearwire; this bid is for the remaining stock in Clearwire. Because of US security laws, Sprint has to treat the minority shareholders "fairly"; hence the non-Sprint Clearwire board members running the show and other requirements for the bids and procedures.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan