A judge in the Delaware Court of Chancery has ruled that members of Novell's board who approved the company's sale to Attachmate must defend their decision in court against allegations that they acted in bad faith by ignoring competitive offers from other parties. Novell's board of directors voted to accept Attachmate's $2.2bn …
How many former (or even current) Microsoft employees are on it?
Re: Novell Board
I'm shocked! Shocked I say.
How could anyone suggest that Microsoft, a bastion of moral rectitude, would ever collude in underhand practices?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests