A judge in the Delaware Court of Chancery has ruled that members of Novell's board who approved the company's sale to Attachmate must defend their decision in court against allegations that they acted in bad faith by ignoring competitive offers from other parties. Novell's board of directors voted to accept Attachmate's $2.2bn …
How many former (or even current) Microsoft employees are on it?
Re: Novell Board
I'm shocked! Shocked I say.
How could anyone suggest that Microsoft, a bastion of moral rectitude, would ever collude in underhand practices?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip