A judge in the Delaware Court of Chancery has ruled that members of Novell's board who approved the company's sale to Attachmate must defend their decision in court against allegations that they acted in bad faith by ignoring competitive offers from other parties. Novell's board of directors voted to accept Attachmate's $2.2bn …
How many former (or even current) Microsoft employees are on it?
Re: Novell Board
I'm shocked! Shocked I say.
How could anyone suggest that Microsoft, a bastion of moral rectitude, would ever collude in underhand practices?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it