Sharp has said that it is still in talks with Foxconn for an investment that would make the Apple supplier the largest shareholder in the firm. The struggling Japanese company already struck a deal with Foxconn, also known as Hon Hai Precision Industry, for a stake in exchange for some much-needed cash. But Hon Hai backed off …
What a pointless title "Apple supplier" - how about all the other companies they supply?
Cynic mode on: Ever wonder if these titles seed the word Apple just to get some more views?
Typical El Reg link bait title :-(
Article has nothing whatsoever to do with Apple, has no connection with Apple, yet El Reg resorts to tired cheap link-bait headline.
Whatever happened to quality journalism, interesting articles, and RELEVANT headlines?
Is this what El Reg has sunk to?
Is it too late to regain some of its former excellent spark?
Again, remember that Onion article? (http://www.theonion.com/articles/this-article-generating-thousands-of-dollars-in-ad,27564/)
Keep that in mind whenever you see Apple mentioned in the title. That will help reduce lot of your pain (and possibly help keep the Reg free and alive).
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!