Struggling tape, disk, and optical media maker Imation has found its salvation: it's Nexsan, the maker of block-and-file storage systems based on flash storage that Imation is shelling out $120m to acquire. The acquisition of Nexsan – one of myriad storage startups competing in this hot part of the IT market – comes hot on the …
Nexsan is not "one of the myriad storage statups", but rather found itself competing with a myriad of startups. Might explain why Imation got them on the cheap.
Larry @ NetApp
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers