Struggling tape, disk, and optical media maker Imation has found its salvation: it's Nexsan, the maker of block-and-file storage systems based on flash storage that Imation is shelling out $120m to acquire. The acquisition of Nexsan – one of myriad storage startups competing in this hot part of the IT market – comes hot on the …
Nexsan is not "one of the myriad storage statups", but rather found itself competing with a myriad of startups. Might explain why Imation got them on the cheap.
Larry @ NetApp
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10