Struggling tape, disk, and optical media maker Imation has found its salvation: it's Nexsan, the maker of block-and-file storage systems based on flash storage that Imation is shelling out $120m to acquire. The acquisition of Nexsan – one of myriad storage startups competing in this hot part of the IT market – comes hot on the …
Nexsan is not "one of the myriad storage statups", but rather found itself competing with a myriad of startups. Might explain why Imation got them on the cheap.
Larry @ NetApp
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire