This topic was created by Gavin Burnett.
daily digest e-mails not being recieved
Happy new year!
I have not got my daily digest e-mails for the last few days.
I have not made any changes to my junk mail fitlers for months - indeed I have checked it, and it is set to allow: @list.theregister.co.uk
I have logged in and checked my settings and all seems fine.
Has the e-mailing list from address changed?
Re: daily digest e-mails not being recieved
Newsletters resume tomorrow.
We have always stopped sending newsletters over Christmas / New Year - as there is not enough material to justify their sending.
However, in recent years we have published enough articles to maybe merit the sending of a daily newsletter (with exception of bank holidays).
We'll revisit next Christmas.
Thanks for the reply.
Sounds good on the newsletter, and I no longer suspect my e-mail client / ISP of being up to no good.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?