Dish has asked the US regulator for more time to oppose Softbank's takeover of Sprint. Meanwhile it's stacking up the cash to fund its own network plans - which remain shrouded in mystery. Japan's Softbank wants to buy Sprint, for $20bn or so, and Sprint wants to spend $2.2bn of that to buy out Clearwire, giving the resulting …
Tokens now? Always used to be gift certificates :-)
If sprint do end up with that much spectrum they might stand a chance at keeping their unlimited data plan going. I just hope they end up with better coverage, its a big reason I switched away from them.
Surely they'd all be better off moving towards where the UK mobile network industry is going and have one or two networks maintained between them and then all sell space on them.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'