Telstra has been given a double dose of pre-Christmas disappointment by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission which has thwarted the proposed acquisition by Carsales.com of Trading Post assets from Telstra in addition to delaying Telstra’s acquisition of Adam Internet. On both counts the regulator has raised …
Telstra are just greedy and incompetent.....
Sucks to get a black eye now and then - no matter how well deserved it may be.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'