Former Microsoft Windows boss Steven Sinofsky is leaving corporate life behind – at least for a while – for a new gig teaching product development at Harvard Business School. The former exec, who stepped down from his position at Microsoft in November, dished the news in a Twitter post on Wednesday, in which he described his …
Important Rule In Class: Don't Work In Groups
Sinofsky *hates* it when people work together in groups and share information. You should keep as much information to yourself and never share it with classmates, even if it will mean that the university does better.
How to screw up a monopoly 101. (and get away with it)
Twits like Sinofsky should stay in academia
and far away from the business of properly running a company.
Teachers tell me that the real thing is actually bloody hard work.
From Harvard's Computer Science division: "Sorry Mr. Sinofsky, but we don't have an opening in the 'Designing a Proper User Interface' class."
I won't be sending my children to his classes.
They'd may start exhibit signs of insanity.
The subject will be: How to avoid flying chairs?
A very useful subject for everyone wanting to work at M$
Rumour has it that he was turned down for the Monkey dance teaching class, due to some hygienic reasons about sweat smell or something..
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account