US-Sino relations may have hit an all-time low over the past 12 months but for little-known Chinese tech firm Vipshop it has been an annus mirabilis after it became the best performing overseas-listed firm in the States. Vipshop Holdings Limited, which owns the Vipshop.com online shopping site, saw its shares jump a whopping 124 …
So they set the price way to low to start with?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination