US-Sino relations may have hit an all-time low over the past 12 months but for little-known Chinese tech firm Vipshop it has been an annus mirabilis after it became the best performing overseas-listed firm in the States. Vipshop Holdings Limited, which owns the Vipshop.com online shopping site, saw its shares jump a whopping 124 …
So they set the price way to low to start with?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots