This topic was created by nathan Mc Woodbrook.
Tuvalu is sinking due to global seas rise level, the whole of the world is watching and doing nothing
Actually, Tuvalu is being washed away because idiots in the US Army Corps of Engineers blasted channels thru' the reefs during WW2. It's done, it's over, and another ten square miles of land will be reclaimed by the Pacific.
Humans are stupid. We tend to destroy nice stuff.
(Yes, I've been to Tuvalu.)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market