Australia’s Government Information Management Office (AGIMO), the nation's top technology policy body, is splitting into distinct policy and services delivery arms, after the departure of Australian Government Chief Information Officer Ann Steward led to a restructure. Steward announced her departure from the top CIO job late …
First great idea: split the theorists from the implementers so they loose touch with each other.
Second great idea: more public servants.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging