Security firm McAfee warns that there is a credible threat of a coordinated Spring offensive against at least 30 US banks next year by Eastern European fraudsters. Talk of Project Blitzkrieg started after a message in September on a hacking board from a user identifying himself as vorVzakone, who was looking for recruits for a …
Attempting to reestablish a name for themselves I see.
Well how else are Mccrappee going to try to get their name back??
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...