Security firm McAfee warns that there is a credible threat of a coordinated Spring offensive against at least 30 US banks next year by Eastern European fraudsters. Talk of Project Blitzkrieg started after a message in September on a hacking board from a user identifying himself as vorVzakone, who was looking for recruits for a …
Attempting to reestablish a name for themselves I see.
Well how else are Mccrappee going to try to get their name back??
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp