Security firm McAfee warns that there is a credible threat of a coordinated Spring offensive against at least 30 US banks next year by Eastern European fraudsters. Talk of Project Blitzkrieg started after a message in September on a hacking board from a user identifying himself as vorVzakone, who was looking for recruits for a …
Attempting to reestablish a name for themselves I see.
Well how else are Mccrappee going to try to get their name back??
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'