Julian Assange™ is the natural choice to play John McAfee in a movie of the anti-virus pioneer's colourful life, according to a poll by Reg readers. The Wikileaks founder secured 148 votes in our poll, making him a shoe-in for the starring role in Running in the Background: The True Story of John McAfee. The Australian took more …
Did everyone miss Jurgen Prochnow?
That is all ;o)
I want to see the movie adaptation of the Playmonaut's life. Preferably featuring a cameo from Paris.
Re: McAfee? Pah
I second this!
Surely after the LOHAN project is over, the renegade robotic mower is put down (they almost always go renegade, y'know), and they finally tire of or break the friggin' laser, the SPB will have time to produce the Playmonaut's life in stunning stop motion playmobile animation!
If McAfee is extradited from the US to Belize and sentenced to death, will Julian Assange TM have to act out being subjected to capital punishment, and how realistic will this be?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners