Julian Assange™ is the natural choice to play John McAfee in a movie of the anti-virus pioneer's colourful life, according to a poll by Reg readers. The Wikileaks founder secured 148 votes in our poll, making him a shoe-in for the starring role in Running in the Background: The True Story of John McAfee. The Australian took more …
Did everyone miss Jurgen Prochnow?
That is all ;o)
I want to see the movie adaptation of the Playmonaut's life. Preferably featuring a cameo from Paris.
Re: McAfee? Pah
I second this!
Surely after the LOHAN project is over, the renegade robotic mower is put down (they almost always go renegade, y'know), and they finally tire of or break the friggin' laser, the SPB will have time to produce the Playmonaut's life in stunning stop motion playmobile animation!
If McAfee is extradited from the US to Belize and sentenced to death, will Julian Assange TM have to act out being subjected to capital punishment, and how realistic will this be?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast