Under-performing storage network adaptor outfit Emulex is being stalked by activist hedge fund investor Elliott Management, run by billionaire Paul Singer. Elliott snaffled up an extra 1.34 per cent stake in the firm to bring its slice up to 11.3 per cent, making it the largest shareholder. This represents the best hope for …
I hate that name. They don't invest in anything. Just extract the cash and drop the husk then move on to the next.
Re: activist investor
Is this the new name for asset strippers?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...