Under-performing storage network adaptor outfit Emulex is being stalked by activist hedge fund investor Elliott Management, run by billionaire Paul Singer. Elliott snaffled up an extra 1.34 per cent stake in the firm to bring its slice up to 11.3 per cent, making it the largest shareholder. This represents the best hope for …
I hate that name. They don't invest in anything. Just extract the cash and drop the husk then move on to the next.
Re: activist investor
Is this the new name for asset strippers?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks