Online boutique ExploitHub, which sells code to attack software security holes, has been plundered by hackers. A database snaffled from the marketplace was dumped online as proof of the raid. ExploitHub admitted a breach of its systems occurred, but said any information lifted was limited to a discussion board about its wares …
icon says it all
Quis accido ipsos accidiens? It's probably wrong, but I never learned Latin
And to that I say "Ita, esto - quidcumque".
(Perhaps "Yeah, right - whatever...")
Although mentioned briefly, I think the big question is this:
If you were running a web-shop of security exploits (which can reasonably be assumed to attract those interested in exploiting vulnerable apps) why in the name of satans teeth would you base it on Magento???
Hackers hacking the hackers?
Re: Hackers hacking the hackers?
Trolls trolling trolls?
Not heard that word for ages... nice :)
Ha ha ha ha haaaa
Oh the Irony...best news in years.....
So they may as well have copied and pasted the details from the website. I would laugh but I'm on a train.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24