Online boutique ExploitHub, which sells code to attack software security holes, has been plundered by hackers. A database snaffled from the marketplace was dumped online as proof of the raid. ExploitHub admitted a breach of its systems occurred, but said any information lifted was limited to a discussion board about its wares …
icon says it all
Quis accido ipsos accidiens? It's probably wrong, but I never learned Latin
And to that I say "Ita, esto - quidcumque".
(Perhaps "Yeah, right - whatever...")
Although mentioned briefly, I think the big question is this:
If you were running a web-shop of security exploits (which can reasonably be assumed to attract those interested in exploiting vulnerable apps) why in the name of satans teeth would you base it on Magento???
Any product that needs to run with 777 permissions... see the icon.
Hackers hacking the hackers?
Re: Hackers hacking the hackers?
Trolls trolling trolls?
Not heard that word for ages... nice :)
Ha ha ha ha haaaa
Oh the Irony...best news in years.....
So they may as well have copied and pasted the details from the website. I would laugh but I'm on a train.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot