Online boutique ExploitHub, which sells code to attack software security holes, has been plundered by hackers. A database snaffled from the marketplace was dumped online as proof of the raid. ExploitHub admitted a breach of its systems occurred, but said any information lifted was limited to a discussion board about its wares …
icon says it all
Quis accido ipsos accidiens? It's probably wrong, but I never learned Latin
And to that I say "Ita, esto - quidcumque".
(Perhaps "Yeah, right - whatever...")
Although mentioned briefly, I think the big question is this:
If you were running a web-shop of security exploits (which can reasonably be assumed to attract those interested in exploiting vulnerable apps) why in the name of satans teeth would you base it on Magento???
Hackers hacking the hackers?
Re: Hackers hacking the hackers?
Trolls trolling trolls?
Not heard that word for ages... nice :)
Ha ha ha ha haaaa
Oh the Irony...best news in years.....
So they may as well have copied and pasted the details from the website. I would laugh but I'm on a train.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...