A university student presenting at the Amphion Forum has demonstrated turning a Cisco VoIP phone into a listening device, even when it’s on the hook. According to Dark Reading, the vulnerability demands a fairly extensive reconfiguration of the phone. This, at least, means the attacker needs greater sophistication than previous …
Thankfully, ReVuln didn't find this one first or we'd all be getting told something like "we can hack Cisco phones.. who wants to pay us for the details?"
Give that kid a job
He clearly knows what he is doing. Which puts him in front of 99% of technical professionals I've ever met.
Another prospect for Q
Nope still want the old Q, ethernet cables are no match for the lasers and explosions
Note: Don't you dare think of hacking my phone, I'll bore you to death.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search