If you are sitting around bored at work and you happen to keep a bottle of whisky in your desk, I have a new drinking game for you. In fact, you better switch to beer. The game is simple: log into the keynotes at Dell World 2012, which is being hosted by Dell this week in Austin, Texas, and every time one of the top brass says " …
Are you serious
Michael Dell is going to partner up with Bill Clinton's organ ? I thought that was what Monica was employed to do..
Dell ... Solution
When he gets the concept of a reliability and the basics of the term "product" i'll take him seriously when using terms like "solution".
Until then ...
I've never owned a dell product that lasted more than 2 years ... and I bought some high end gear from them in the past ... let me know when when this guy gets a clue !
Re: Dell ... Solution
Wow, what do you do to your Dell gear that kills it in less than 2 years? I just walked out of a data centre yesterday that had a 12 year old PE2400 and two 10 year old PE2650 servers in a rack, running just fine.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops