IDC's third quarter 2012 disk storage tracker reports that shipped disk storage capacity passed 7 exabytes for the first time in a total disk storage market that grew 3.7 per cent to just under $7.9 billion in revenues. Total disk storage systems capacity shipped reached 7,104 petabytes, growing 24.4 per cent year over year. IDC …
The description of those line graphs confused me until I realised the x-axes are back to front.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)