IDC's third quarter 2012 disk storage tracker reports that shipped disk storage capacity passed 7 exabytes for the first time in a total disk storage market that grew 3.7 per cent to just under $7.9 billion in revenues. Total disk storage systems capacity shipped reached 7,104 petabytes, growing 24.4 per cent year over year. IDC …
The description of those line graphs confused me until I realised the x-axes are back to front.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire