IDC's third quarter 2012 disk storage tracker reports that shipped disk storage capacity passed 7 exabytes for the first time in a total disk storage market that grew 3.7 per cent to just under $7.9 billion in revenues. Total disk storage systems capacity shipped reached 7,104 petabytes, growing 24.4 per cent year over year. IDC …
The description of those line graphs confused me until I realised the x-axes are back to front.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst