Storage networking and Ethernet vendor Emulex is making a bid for Endace, a New Zealand-based network monitoring company. The bid is worth $130 million cash, or 500 pence/share and, Reuters reports is 65 per cent higher than Endace's London Stock Exchange closing price on December 4. Emulex, facing a low- or no-growth Fibre …
Got an Endace DAG in front of me now. Nice piece of kit. Hope Emulex don't decide to spoil it.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball