Storage networking and Ethernet vendor Emulex is making a bid for Endace, a New Zealand-based network monitoring company. The bid is worth $130 million cash, or 500 pence/share and, Reuters reports is 65 per cent higher than Endace's London Stock Exchange closing price on December 4. Emulex, facing a low- or no-growth Fibre …
Got an Endace DAG in front of me now. Nice piece of kit. Hope Emulex don't decide to spoil it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play