Storage networking and Ethernet vendor Emulex is making a bid for Endace, a New Zealand-based network monitoring company. The bid is worth $130 million cash, or 500 pence/share and, Reuters reports is 65 per cent higher than Endace's London Stock Exchange closing price on December 4. Emulex, facing a low- or no-growth Fibre …
Got an Endace DAG in front of me now. Nice piece of kit. Hope Emulex don't decide to spoil it.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware