Storage networking and Ethernet vendor Emulex is making a bid for Endace, a New Zealand-based network monitoring company. The bid is worth $130 million cash, or 500 pence/share and, Reuters reports is 65 per cent higher than Endace's London Stock Exchange closing price on December 4. Emulex, facing a low- or no-growth Fibre …
Got an Endace DAG in front of me now. Nice piece of kit. Hope Emulex don't decide to spoil it.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?