An SEC filing from IT services poster boy Cognizant has sent ripples of uncertainty through the entire Indian tech sector after some interpreted it as a sign the company is expecting slower growth in 2013. The filing from NASDAQ-listed Cognizant, whose revenues beat those of IT giants Infosys and Wipro in the last quarter, …
...that anyone could understand their SEC filing. They must have outsourced that bit of business to someone in the US.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?