An SEC filing from IT services poster boy Cognizant has sent ripples of uncertainty through the entire Indian tech sector after some interpreted it as a sign the company is expecting slower growth in 2013. The filing from NASDAQ-listed Cognizant, whose revenues beat those of IT giants Infosys and Wipro in the last quarter, …
...that anyone could understand their SEC filing. They must have outsourced that bit of business to someone in the US.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS