A new study has shown that the number of exoplanets – planets outside of our solar system – discovered by NASA's Kepler may be inflated by over a third. The Kepler team's "Table of confirmed planets" (their emphasis) in that spacecraft's slice of the sky now stands at 105. According to the criteria used by NASA's Exoplanet …
French sperm rates have reduced by a third, so now they want us to think about something else reduced by a third.
Huge space balls are still way more impressive than frog's balls though.
Who wrote the analysis software? McAfee?
Re: NASA's Kepler
No, ex-Shell employees.
Even with one-third less planetary candidates, there's still a whole lot more star systems with planets than we previously thought possible.
So, how about getting those star drives ready ? We got places to go now !
Is it just me?
The main article page reports 4 comments, but when I read them, only 3
Is that a 33% false positive rate?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests