To morph gaming into gambling you only need to add the letters 'B' and 'L' and then apply some cold hard cash to the proceedings, so it's hardly surprising to see a bruised Zynga trying to get in on the, er, game. The publicly-trading outfit, which was recently spurned by one-time close partner Facebook, has reportedly filed a …
Is this training for their execs as they enter the big boys world in Nevada?
Zynga should fit right in
Ethics? Morality? They've heard of them.
I know Zynga's stock has been in the dumps recently....
But I didn't think it was so bad that they needed a gaming license to sell it!
In Other News
The DSM definition for Pathological Gambling has been refined and expanded... again.
(DSM IV) http://www.psychiatry.org/practice/dsm/summary-of-text-changes-from-dsm-iv-to-dsm-iv-tr
(DSM V) http://blog.ncrg.org/issues-insights/redefining-pathological-gambling-new-research-highlights
(DSM V) http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiatry/GeneralPsychiatry/18399
Creators of Words with Friends?
They bought Words with Friends and proceeded to Zyngafy it to the point where asking someone for a game was likely to lose you friends.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google