Before some idiot posts the obvious.
If I could choose something to use for a project it would be Ocaml or F# if it is on Azure. (Maybe Go if it is for Google Appengine).
Why do people go for it ?
Yeah but not but yeah but...
Why anyone would use it server side use I cannot possibly understand. It's just wrong (AFAICS). Wiser minds please put me right.
People are lazy?
It is horrendous.
I say the same thing about Ocaml, F#, and Go.
... it's just a shame they never finished it.
Interesting how the provider that developed, offers, and supports Node.js isn't mentioned...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?