Before some idiot posts the obvious.
If I could choose something to use for a project it would be Ocaml or F# if it is on Azure. (Maybe Go if it is for Google Appengine).
Why do people go for it ?
Yeah but not but yeah but...
Why anyone would use it server side use I cannot possibly understand. It's just wrong (AFAICS). Wiser minds please put me right.
People are lazy?
It is horrendous.
I say the same thing about Ocaml, F#, and Go.
... it's just a shame they never finished it.
Interesting how the provider that developed, offers, and supports Node.js isn't mentioned...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...