Before some idiot posts the obvious.
If I could choose something to use for a project it would be Ocaml or F# if it is on Azure. (Maybe Go if it is for Google Appengine).
Why do people go for it ?
Yeah but not but yeah but...
Why anyone would use it server side use I cannot possibly understand. It's just wrong (AFAICS). Wiser minds please put me right.
People are lazy?
It is horrendous.
I say the same thing about Ocaml, F#, and Go.
... it's just a shame they never finished it.
Interesting how the provider that developed, offers, and supports Node.js isn't mentioned...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize