Before some idiot posts the obvious.
If I could choose something to use for a project it would be Ocaml or F# if it is on Azure. (Maybe Go if it is for Google Appengine).
Why do people go for it ?
Yeah but not but yeah but...
Why anyone would use it server side use I cannot possibly understand. It's just wrong (AFAICS). Wiser minds please put me right.
People are lazy?
It is horrendous.
I say the same thing about Ocaml, F#, and Go.
... it's just a shame they never finished it.
Interesting how the provider that developed, offers, and supports Node.js isn't mentioned...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...