Before some idiot posts the obvious.
If I could choose something to use for a project it would be Ocaml or F# if it is on Azure. (Maybe Go if it is for Google Appengine).
Why do people go for it ?
Yeah but not but yeah but...
Why anyone would use it server side use I cannot possibly understand. It's just wrong (AFAICS). Wiser minds please put me right.
People are lazy?
It is horrendous.
I say the same thing about Ocaml, F#, and Go.
... it's just a shame they never finished it.
Interesting how the provider that developed, offers, and supports Node.js isn't mentioned...
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone