Yahoo! has acquired tiny video chat firm OnTheAir, which will join the web firm's mobile division. The web giant's new chief Marissa Mayer made mobile a priority for reviving her company's flagging fortunes; the firm has already bought Stamped, a mobile startup that lets folks share information about restaurants and music on …
Not! sure! about! this!
An! awful! lot! like! rearranging! the! deckchairs! on! the! Titanic! This! sounds! like! more! hipster! Web! 2.0! rubbish! that! has! been! done! before!
Re: Not! sure! about! this!
Had to get in there before HP seen the value of this bleeding edge company though!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones