Yahoo! has acquired tiny video chat firm OnTheAir, which will join the web firm's mobile division. The web giant's new chief Marissa Mayer made mobile a priority for reviving her company's flagging fortunes; the firm has already bought Stamped, a mobile startup that lets folks share information about restaurants and music on …
Not! sure! about! this!
An! awful! lot! like! rearranging! the! deckchairs! on! the! Titanic! This! sounds! like! more! hipster! Web! 2.0! rubbish! that! has! been! done! before!
Re: Not! sure! about! this!
Had to get in there before HP seen the value of this bleeding edge company though!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months