Yahoo! has acquired tiny video chat firm OnTheAir, which will join the web firm's mobile division. The web giant's new chief Marissa Mayer made mobile a priority for reviving her company's flagging fortunes; the firm has already bought Stamped, a mobile startup that lets folks share information about restaurants and music on …
Not! sure! about! this!
An! awful! lot! like! rearranging! the! deckchairs! on! the! Titanic! This! sounds! like! more! hipster! Web! 2.0! rubbish! that! has! been! done! before!
Re: Not! sure! about! this!
Had to get in there before HP seen the value of this bleeding edge company though!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS