Enterprise cloud storage supplying start-up Nirvanix has appointed Dru Borden as its CEO, replacing Scott Genereux who has left to join Oracle. Dru Borden became Nirvanix' chief strategy officer in July this year. A new VP of worldwide sales, Tina Gravel, was appointed recently and has caused some turmoil in the sales ranks as …
Above all else, it would be interesting to know if Scott Genereux exercised any of the CEO stock options that came along with the Nirvanix gig. Thought there is a zero % chance that he can or would comment on his former company, this answer to this benign questions may indeed be a tell all.
This company has literally had a full four (4) management teams in just four (4) years of its launch in ~2008. What is going on the the Board of Directors?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft