Enterprise cloud storage supplying start-up Nirvanix has appointed Dru Borden as its CEO, replacing Scott Genereux who has left to join Oracle. Dru Borden became Nirvanix' chief strategy officer in July this year. A new VP of worldwide sales, Tina Gravel, was appointed recently and has caused some turmoil in the sales ranks as …
Above all else, it would be interesting to know if Scott Genereux exercised any of the CEO stock options that came along with the Nirvanix gig. Thought there is a zero % chance that he can or would comment on his former company, this answer to this benign questions may indeed be a tell all.
This company has literally had a full four (4) management teams in just four (4) years of its launch in ~2008. What is going on the the Board of Directors?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO