Enterprise cloud storage supplying start-up Nirvanix has appointed Dru Borden as its CEO, replacing Scott Genereux who has left to join Oracle. Dru Borden became Nirvanix' chief strategy officer in July this year. A new VP of worldwide sales, Tina Gravel, was appointed recently and has caused some turmoil in the sales ranks as …
Above all else, it would be interesting to know if Scott Genereux exercised any of the CEO stock options that came along with the Nirvanix gig. Thought there is a zero % chance that he can or would comment on his former company, this answer to this benign questions may indeed be a tell all.
This company has literally had a full four (4) management teams in just four (4) years of its launch in ~2008. What is going on the the Board of Directors?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE