Enterprise cloud storage supplying start-up Nirvanix has appointed Dru Borden as its CEO, replacing Scott Genereux who has left to join Oracle. Dru Borden became Nirvanix' chief strategy officer in July this year. A new VP of worldwide sales, Tina Gravel, was appointed recently and has caused some turmoil in the sales ranks as …
Above all else, it would be interesting to know if Scott Genereux exercised any of the CEO stock options that came along with the Nirvanix gig. Thought there is a zero % chance that he can or would comment on his former company, this answer to this benign questions may indeed be a tell all.
This company has literally had a full four (4) management teams in just four (4) years of its launch in ~2008. What is going on the the Board of Directors?
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods