Yahoo! isn't worrying about a Mexico City civil court's $2.7bn preliminary judgment against it because it has loads of grounds for appeal, a source insisted. According to those in the know, there were errors in court procedures and in the application of the law that the web firm could use to get the initial ruling overturned. …
with 15% for the judge it could be worse...
They could have dealt with the Zetas.
I'd have tried...
...a different Yahoo spokesperson.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'