Yahoo! isn't worrying about a Mexico City civil court's $2.7bn preliminary judgment against it because it has loads of grounds for appeal, a source insisted. According to those in the know, there were errors in court procedures and in the application of the law that the web firm could use to get the initial ruling overturned. …
with 15% for the judge it could be worse...
They could have dealt with the Zetas.
I'd have tried...
...a different Yahoo spokesperson.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip