Yahoo! isn't worrying about a Mexico City civil court's $2.7bn preliminary judgment against it because it has loads of grounds for appeal, a source insisted. According to those in the know, there were errors in court procedures and in the application of the law that the web firm could use to get the initial ruling overturned. …
with 15% for the judge it could be worse...
They could have dealt with the Zetas.
I'd have tried...
...a different Yahoo spokesperson.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps