Yahoo! isn't worrying about a Mexico City civil court's $2.7bn preliminary judgment against it because it has loads of grounds for appeal, a source insisted. According to those in the know, there were errors in court procedures and in the application of the law that the web firm could use to get the initial ruling overturned. …
with 15% for the judge it could be worse...
They could have dealt with the Zetas.
I'd have tried...
...a different Yahoo spokesperson.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know