LG could be set to take its first major leap towards carving out a new role as a fabless chipmaker next month when it debuts its H13 processor inside a smart TV at CES in Las Vegas. The Korean electronics giant revealed back in April 2011 that it had struck a deal with British chip designer ARM to license its Cortex processor …
With fabs costing in the order of billions of dollars, the global economy weak and the balance sheet (possibly) not looking much better, can you blame them ?
F*** Fabless Chips ..
.. where are the Nexus 4s?!!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers