The rumor mill has been buzzing that EMC and its virtualization and cloud minion VMware and its much smaller big data and programming sidekick Greenplum would be mashed up into some kind of new company group. And it turns out the rumors were right. In a blog post from Terry Anderson, vice-president of corporate communications at …
Secret Crack team
Sorry, sorry, sorry... Saw Terry Anderson and instantly thought of Thunderbirds. Would the secret crack team by hiding out on Tracy Island per chance?
I know, it was Gerry not Terry.
Back in 2008 Paul Maritz was CEO of PI Corporation which was acquired by EMC.
Is someone wedded to a PI idea? That's all.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars