The rumor mill has been buzzing that EMC and its virtualization and cloud minion VMware and its much smaller big data and programming sidekick Greenplum would be mashed up into some kind of new company group. And it turns out the rumors were right. In a blog post from Terry Anderson, vice-president of corporate communications at …
Secret Crack team
Sorry, sorry, sorry... Saw Terry Anderson and instantly thought of Thunderbirds. Would the secret crack team by hiding out on Tracy Island per chance?
I know, it was Gerry not Terry.
Back in 2008 Paul Maritz was CEO of PI Corporation which was acquired by EMC.
Is someone wedded to a PI idea? That's all.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can