The rumor mill has been buzzing that EMC and its virtualization and cloud minion VMware and its much smaller big data and programming sidekick Greenplum would be mashed up into some kind of new company group. And it turns out the rumors were right. In a blog post from Terry Anderson, vice-president of corporate communications at …
Secret Crack team
Sorry, sorry, sorry... Saw Terry Anderson and instantly thought of Thunderbirds. Would the secret crack team by hiding out on Tracy Island per chance?
I know, it was Gerry not Terry.
Back in 2008 Paul Maritz was CEO of PI Corporation which was acquired by EMC.
Is someone wedded to a PI idea? That's all.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad