The rumor mill has been buzzing that EMC and its virtualization and cloud minion VMware and its much smaller big data and programming sidekick Greenplum would be mashed up into some kind of new company group. And it turns out the rumors were right. In a blog post from Terry Anderson, vice-president of corporate communications at …
Secret Crack team
Sorry, sorry, sorry... Saw Terry Anderson and instantly thought of Thunderbirds. Would the secret crack team by hiding out on Tracy Island per chance?
I know, it was Gerry not Terry.
Back in 2008 Paul Maritz was CEO of PI Corporation which was acquired by EMC.
Is someone wedded to a PI idea? That's all.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad